Monday, June 25, 2007

Rollie Pollie

Mason has never been timid about eating. The kid will take whatever I have to give him and believe me when I say, it's a lot. Proof of his eating habits lies in the rolls from his cheeks to his toes. My favorite thing is his popeye arms that get smaller at the elbow and the wrist and bulge in between. He has some serious cankles and I have to watch his circulation carefully when he has socks on. What can I say, the kid is a tank! At his two month check up Mason weighed in at 13 lbs 15 oz (94%) and 24.6 inches (95%), making him the size of all the 6 month old babies around us. No one believes his age when I tell them because not only is he to size of a 6 month old, but he acts like one too. He is so alert and very strong. He prefers to be carried on my hip, facing out so he can look around, which I've been told most 2 month old babies don't do yet. All I have to say is a chubby baby is a happy baby which makes for one very happy mama.