
With so many friends and family moving away I decided to start this blog so we can keep everyone posted with what is going on in our lives. I must admit I am still trying to figure out how to work everything so it might be interesting at first. Scott and I are really starting to feel like homeowners in a couple different ways. We made our first mortgage payment this week which is always a pleasant thing :) We should be finished with our basement and ready to move everything down there next week. I am very excited to have a complete house so I can finish unpacking and finally get settled. There is also a downside to being a homeowner, unexpected expenses pop up all the time. Our fridge died on Monday which totally took us by surprise. It was in good shape and we thought it would definitely last for a long time. I guess a new fridge will just complete the renovation of our kitchen. I am going to try to post some pictures of Mason. He is growing up so fast!!! With a whole new house of undiscovered territory he is very busy. I will post pictures of the house in the next couple weeks.

