Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Scott turns the big 2-7 today. Wow, I can't believe I'm married to someone that OLD!! To celebrate the occasion here are 27 things about Scott you may or may not know.

1. He was a miracle baby and had a twin that died inutero.
2. He is exceptionally good at packing bags, cars, boxes or anything else. Seriously he doesn't waste an inch of space!
3. He is NOT a morning person.
4. He is very good at planning and executing surprises.
5. He has a talent of stopping tantrums dead in their tracks by distracting the child with something random.
6. He has worked at Nu Skin Enterprises for 6 years.
7. He loves to play basketball.
8. He always puts his family first.... I love and appreciate this about him.
9. He plays Mr. Mom two nights a week while I'm at work and the following morning while I sleep.
10. He has a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science.
11. He is very supportive of me and has sacrificed a lot to let me continue working because he knows how much I love it.
12. He loves to tease.
13. He is the 4th of 15 kids in his family.
14. He has a larger than average mouth.
15. When he was in elementary school he would practice time tables over and over so he would be the fastest in his class. (he's very competetive)
16. He served his mission in Korea.
17. He never let me practice drawing blood or starting an IV on him when I was in nursing school.
18. He is very romantic, but shhh, don't tell.
19. He is very spiritual.
20. His ears are uneven on his head.
21. He is really smart.
22. He is a good teacher.
23. He does not like messes.
24. He is a very good kisser.
25. He works hard at whatever he does.
26. He is the best, no seriously THE BEST, husband in the world.
27. His Birthday is TODAY!!!