Monday, August 30, 2010

Lemonade Stand

On one of the 100+ degree days this summer Mason, Cannon, and Kennedy decided to do a Lemonade Stand. They set up their stand and waited for customers to come. Cannon was in charge of the money and filling up Kool Aid cups. Mason and Kennedy sat on their chairs looking cute and modeling the product on their faces, hands and clothes. Their selling tactics worked and they made a decent amount of money.
Mason's cut of the money combine with money he had at home was enough for him to buy the train he was saving up for.
Mason now believes lemonade stands are the answer to any money shortage. Whenever Mason wants something and I tell him he'll have to save his money for it he immediately responds, "I want to do a lemonade stand, Mom."
So this weekend I was at work and I got a call from Mason.
Mason: Mom, I pooped my pants.
Me: Oh no Mace!
Mason: Daddy threw away my Buzz Lightyear underwear and now I won't have any underwear.
(for the record Mason has enough underwear for a small country)
Me: Shoot. That's what happens when we go poop in our underwear and it's all yucky, huh?
Mason: It's okay Mom. I'll do a lemonade stand and buy more underwear so I have plenty.