Friday, June 3, 2011

Preschool Graduate

It's hard to believe his first year of preschool is over, but it's true, Mason is a preschool graduate.We got to go to his preschool graduation where we were able to watch him and his classmates show us some of the fun things they learned this year. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time. Mason was concerned when I told him we weren't going to be going to preschool all summer long until I reassured him he would be going back to Mrs. Young's preschool in the fall. Mason and Mrs. Young.

She has been so patient and kind with Mason this year as he continues to learn and grow.

I am so grateful for all she has done for him. Mason and his cousin Kennedy. Nice grin, dude. This is Mason and his "best buddy" Benson. I have loved watching their friendship grow this year. Benson is such a good friend to Mason and we are heartbroken he is moving this summer.

We are proud of how far Mason has come this year and can't wait to watch him continue to learn and grow.