Three months into this and I still absolutely love having three kiddos in my life. I don't think I've ever been busier, but at the same time I've never been happier to be a mom. How couldn't I be when my days are full of this

For the first time in my life I have absolutely zero desire to do anything other than be a full time mom. Unfortunately my 12 week maternity leave ended last week and even more unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to go back full time (3 shifts a week) rather than the 1 shift a week I was planning on. I am heartbroken about it. I guess it just makes every laugh from Miles, every silly outfit of Brynn's, and every project with Mason that much more special to me. These last three months of full-time motherhood with all my kiddos at home will be one of the most cherished times in my life.