It's official. Mason is a preschool graduate. As we watched his preschool graduation program I had so many memories from the last two years running through my mind. It is fun to see how far he has come. As Mrs. Young hands out the diplomas, she shares what each child wants to be when they grow up. This year Mason said he wants to be an Ocean Explorer, which is definitely true. The thought of Mason not returning to Mrs. Young's classroom next year is sad to me, but he is ready and excited for kindergarten. Way to go Mr. Graduate. We are so proud of you, Mason.
Saying thank you feels so inadequate for the amount of gratitude I have for Mrs. Young. I don't know how I would have said goodbye to her if I didn't know Brynn would be taking Mason's place and joing Mrs. Young's class this fall.
Mason and his preschool buddies Cy Berge and Sam Adams. Unfortunately we weren't able to get Brandon Johnson in the picture. These boys have all been great friends for Mason. He always looked forward to going to preschool and playing with his friends.
Watch out preschool. Here she comes!!
