Scott and I have joked throughout our marriage that I should be the breadwinner and pursue my career and Scott could be a stay at home dad. It's always been a joke, but when life recently gave us a push in that direction, we decided to give it a try...for a few months, anyway. So I went full time at work and Scott became a full time stay at home dad. It was a shock to our entire family in the beginning, but thanks to our amazing Daddy-o and his great attitude, I can honestly say life has never been better in the Murray household. Scott has completely shown me up with his cooking, cleaning, organizing, and overall ability of running a household. He has even managed grocery shopping with all three kids in tow. While I have never, ever, claimed to be a stellar homemaker, I have always considered myself to be a decent Mom, but he has even outdone me in that department. Scott has fully embraced his role as Dad and my activities now pale in comparison with the fun things he and the kiddos have been doing. Fortunately, my night shift schedule allows us to spend a lot of our days together as a family. This has allowed us to have the most amazing spring and summer, filled with many family adventures. These last few months could have been, and probably should have been challenging for our family, but because of Scott, and all of his hard work, they have turned out to be some of the best times our little family has ever had. I think I can speak for both Scott and I in saying we are looking forward to getting back to our usual roles come August when he will start BYU's MBA program. However, a lot of good has come from this temporary shake up. So Happy Father's Day to our full time Daddy! We love you!!