I was looking through some baby pictures of Brynn when I came across this picture that Scott's cousin, Ashley Miller, took of Brynn when she was 7 weeks old.
We had no idea when we took this picture that over the next year of Brynn's life she would form a serious attachment to this blanket and that it would become her beloved "other blanky". The name came about when time after time when we would be tucking Brynn in bed and would put a different blanket over her she would protest, "No, I want my other blanky" and pretty soon we all just started referring to it as her other blanky. It has been loved to death in the three short years of her life and now hardly resembles the rectangle it once was and it's colors are dingy and faded, but it still works it's magic of comforting her.
On a side note, it looks like Miles is going to be a blanky baby as well. He loves to burrow his face into a blanket while sucking his thumb to fall asleep (I always go in and move it from his face after he's asleep). He doesn't have a specific blanket yet, but now that I know what a big part of our life this blanket is bound to become I'm looking for a cute, soft, durable, not white blanket for him.
