Scott and I recently attended the MBA winter formal. Instead of a Masquerade Ball this was a Stacherade Ball. While I was worried about finding a formal dress to fit my ever growing belly Scott was busy growing and grooming his finest mustache for the event. It was a silly way for Scott and some of his buddies to shake things up a bit and honestly I think it made the whole night a little bit more entertaining. We had a great night enjoying great food and great company. We are really loving every minute of our MBA experience thanks to the great friends we have made.
![]() |
| Mike and Andrea Hansen, Scott and myself, Carl and Brooke Christensen, Brian and Abby Smith |
They had a little photo station with different props that we all had fun playing with.
![]() |
| Carl and Brooke |
![]() |
| Abby and Brian |
![]() |
| What a good looking couple. |
Just so you can appreciate the true beauty of Scott's mustache I made a little collage. We decided he would make a great police officer with this look.
I never quite got used to Scott looking like this and had a hard time keeping a straight face while talking to him. It was fun while it lasted, but I can't say I was sad to see it go.





