Last year when Brynn turned 3 we started her in gymnastics at Arete Gym. It was clear from her very first week of class this was going to be a good fit for her. She was so excited for her first day and her enthusiasm and excitement has never wavered since. She always listens to her teacher and tries her hardest to do exactly what she is asked to do. Brynn's favorite things include the bars, trampoline, balance beam, spring board, and of course the foam pit. Brynn had her spring performance where she was able to show off all the things she has learned. Unfortunately this also marked the end of her gymnastics for now. Brynn is so sad it is over. When we told her teachers we were moving they strongly encouraged us to continue gymnastics with Brynn where ever we go because she is very talented for a 3 year old. I totally agree. I don't know if she'll ever decide to be a true gymnast, but the happiness and confidence she is gaining through this will surely transfer over to other areas in her life. We may be taking a little break for the summer, but I definitely think there will be more gymnastics in her future. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many more times, but this little girl has such a zeal for life and loves to get out and experience things. I love it and I'm so proud of her.
