Friday, November 6, 2009

A little piece of Heaven

Do you ever wonder what Heaven will be like? Will everyone be dressed in white? What will we do for fun? Most importantly, will there be food? Sometimes I find myself thinking about this. I remember when I was younger and thought Heaven would be the same as it is depicted in the movie Saturday's Warrior ... fog machine going, girls dancing and singing in pretty dresses (oh how I hoped mine would be pink), people being teleported to and from earth. And while I'm certain it will be nothing like that, I still don't know exactly what it will be like. All I know is that a month ago I was spending the morning playing on my bed with Mason and Brynn. The sun was shining through the window and reflecting so perfectly off the white comforter that laid underneath their bare bellies. Brynn was giggling at Mason as he lay beside her playing peek-a-boo. I was in Heaven. I knew then that it doesn't matter to me what's in Heaven, only who's there with me. I am so grateful to be sealed to my family for all eternity so that even after we're gone from this earth we can laugh together in the clouds. And we all know it wouldn't be Heaven to Mason unless a garbage can was there :).