Saturday, April 10, 2010
Welcome Avely Mae
We are excited for Brynn and Mason to have another cousin on the Murray side. Scott's sister, Janessa, had her baby girl, Avely Mae this week and she couldn't be more adorable.
We were lucky enough to have Kayla (the big sister) stay with us while Janessa and Avely were in the hospital and Jeremy was being superman bouncing around between school, the hospital, and our house.
Having three kids under the age of 3 for three days went surprisingly well, but sure made me content having only two kids for awhile. All of the talk about the baby coming brought out some great Mason comments. When I told him the baby was coming out of Janessa's tummy just like Brynn came out of Mommy's tummy he got all excited and said, "I have two babies in my tummy!! A brother and a sister." For the last 4 days he will randomly stop playing and say, "I feel babies in my tummy. They are coming out of my belly button." I asked him what their names are and he told me the brother is Wacky and the sister is Stacky. Oh this little boy has a wild imagination. Congrats to the Reese family on their beautiful addition.