It's no secret that Brynn has had some serious stranger anxiety throughout her life. While it has improved considerably, she is still initially hesistent in situations with more than about 5 people. The only difference is now she can verbalize how she feels rather than just freaking out. So when Brynn finds herself in an uncomfortable situation I usually find her wrapped around my legs saying, "There are lots of peoples" or "I scared of the peoples" in a tiny whisper like she's in a horror movie being chased by "the peoples". Silly girl. At least she does warm up to "the peoples" most of the time.Tuesday, September 6, 2011
The Peoples
It's no secret that Brynn has had some serious stranger anxiety throughout her life. While it has improved considerably, she is still initially hesistent in situations with more than about 5 people. The only difference is now she can verbalize how she feels rather than just freaking out. So when Brynn finds herself in an uncomfortable situation I usually find her wrapped around my legs saying, "There are lots of peoples" or "I scared of the peoples" in a tiny whisper like she's in a horror movie being chased by "the peoples". Silly girl. At least she does warm up to "the peoples" most of the time.