Two years ago our family embarked on an adventure when we decided it was time for Scott to take his career to the next level by getting his MBA. When he enrolled in BYU's full-time MBA program we knew it wouldn't be easy with three young children, but we just crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Nothing could have prepared us for what life would throw at us during these two years. But here we stand at the end of this journey feeling a little tattered and torn, but we made it. I am so proud of Scott and all of his hard work to get to this point. I have no idea how he managed to balance everything that he was juggling, but he made it look easy. On his graduation day he turned down several invitations to play golf so he could accompany Mason's class on a field trip to the zoo because Mason had asked him to. That pretty much sums it up. Scott has always put his family first, school second, and himself last. Thank you Scott! I consider myself the luckiest woman in the world to have married you!
| Scott's first semester group that made the first semester managable. |
![]() |
| Our wonderful friends the Christensens and Smiths. |
![]() |
| Brian, Carl, and Scott |
![]() |
| Brooke, Abby, and me. I love these girls! |


