We managed to get in a visit to some of our favorite places like the Zoo and Freemont Splash Station. We also tried out a few new places like Twin Rivers and Bounce U.
As soon as we found out that Scott got the job and we were for sure moving things got a little bit crazy. We filled our days with as many goodbye play dates as we could and I spent my nights, between nighttime feedings with a 1-month-old, organizing and cleaning in preparation to sell our house and move. After several days of little to no sleep and a whole lot of stress I was a walking Zombie. So much so that after running errands for several hours one day I looked in the rear view mirror to find that without even realizing it I had been sporting a pair of sunglasses that was missing one lense the entire time. The kids and I all got a good laugh out of it and I made sure to get a little bit more sleep that night. One of the bonuses of moving to Utah was the kids got an extra two weeks added onto their summer since school starts later here. Those weeks were filled with all the business of moving, getting ready for back to school, and house hunting; but we were grateful for a little bit of time to get settled before diving into a new school year. As crazy as Summer A.D. turned out to be, it was still pretty great.
Henry Doorly Zoo
Freemont Splash Station
Twin Rivers
Bounce U
| Brynn's Omaha Bestie Collette Morrow |
| Losing my mind. |