Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trouble Maker

 I saw this meme the other day and it made me laugh because it describes my life perfectly.
Ryan is so busy these days and has become a Trouble-maker with a capital T. He reminds me of a young Miles who earned the nickname of Captain Tornado. Ryan appears to be on a mission to surpass his older brother's mischievous ways. His favorite pastime is emptying whatever cupboard, drawer, or shelf he can get to. Below are pictures documenting all the "fun" Ryan had throughout the day today.
Troublemaker - Bathroom Edition

Troublemaker - Pantry Edition

Troublemaker - Office Edition

Troublemaker - Nursery Edition


I know that my other kids went through similar phases, but life just feels so much busier and chaotic with Ryan crawling around getting into things than I remember it being in the past. I don't know if it is because it's been so long since I've had a baby getting into things that I've forgotten what it's like, or if adding older kids into the mix makes our environment less controlled with them leaving doors open and their stuff all around the house for Ryan to get into. It's probably a combination of both.  
My house may be a mess and my days unproductive, but I wouldn't trade all these developmental milestones for anything! We love our little Troublemaker.