On May 12th Scott's little brother, Josh, got married. Back at Christmas time Mike asked me if I would be willing to help Kat plan a simple wedding since she didn't really have any support from her side of the family and was feeling pretty overwhelmed. Planning a wedding is definitely not my forte and I felt like any of the other Murray girls was far more qualified, but being the only local sister, I was more than willing to help in any way I could. Kat was so easy to work with and wasn't picky about anything but just so grateful for our help. With the help of Whitney we created and printed some simple but nice invitations for them. I volunteered to make the wedding cake. Brynn was a great little assistant and loved helping me frost the cake. She was very proud of our finished product which was far from perfect, but overall turned out nice. I guess you get what you pay for. It was fun getting to share that experience with Brynn. I remember when I was younger helping my aunt Marilyn make and deliver wedding cakes and I loved it. The week before the wedding I found out that there would be no photographer because there was no budget for it. I went to work finding an affordable option I could help provide for them because I felt like everyone should have some nice pictures of there wedding day to look back on. I found a girl who lived in our old ward in Orem who was just getting started in photography who agreed to do pictures for next to nothing. The pictures she got were simple but turned out very nice.
Linda worked so hard planning all the decor. On the day of the wedding Vance and I were able to help set it all up, but she gets full credit for how beautiful and nice everything looked.
Josh and Kat had a beautiful ceremony in a church followed by mingling and refreshments with their family and friends in attendance. It was a small and simple affair, but I loved seeing the smiles radiating on their faces and the love in their eyes as they looked at each other.



