Ryan is still very much a Mama's boy, but I'm starting to have some serious competition from Brynn for the position of his favorite. She is pretty much his second mother these days and if my arms aren't available it doesn't take long for him to locate Brynn and go running to her. She is a natural nurturer and she loves Ryan to no end. He trusts her completely and loves her so much. Each morning when I take Ryan downstairs to wake the kids up for school he squeals with absolute delight the moment we enter Brynn's room and he lays eyes on her. She is always quick to jump in and help play with Ryan when I am trying to get something done and he's whining (this is a common situation at our house). We have even started letting her babysit Ryan for very short and controlled periods of time like when I have a quick errand to run or something. Ryan got out "buh" for Brynn before he was consistently saying mama or dada. I hope Ryan always knows how lucky he is to have a big sister, and second mother, like Brynn.
Saturday, November 25, 2017
Mama #2
Ryan is still very much a Mama's boy, but I'm starting to have some serious competition from Brynn for the position of his favorite. She is pretty much his second mother these days and if my arms aren't available it doesn't take long for him to locate Brynn and go running to her. She is a natural nurturer and she loves Ryan to no end. He trusts her completely and loves her so much. Each morning when I take Ryan downstairs to wake the kids up for school he squeals with absolute delight the moment we enter Brynn's room and he lays eyes on her. She is always quick to jump in and help play with Ryan when I am trying to get something done and he's whining (this is a common situation at our house). We have even started letting her babysit Ryan for very short and controlled periods of time like when I have a quick errand to run or something. Ryan got out "buh" for Brynn before he was consistently saying mama or dada. I hope Ryan always knows how lucky he is to have a big sister, and second mother, like Brynn.