Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Scottie!!

Today is the day we celebrate the birth of Scottiepoo. He has been on this earth for 25 long years. (Wow he's really getting old!) Mason and I want to wish Scott a very Happy Birthday!! Now I'm going to do a birthday spotlight on Scott, like the kind they used to do in Primary and Kindergarten.

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Snack: Chips
Favorite sport: It's basketball season right now so I'd have to say basketball.
Things he is good at: Geometry (you should see him pack a suitcase, there is not an inch of wasted space.), basketball, baseball, changing diapers, kissing, (believe me, I would know.), driving in the snow, being a supportive husband, the list could go on and on.
Something unique about Scott: One ear is higher than the other.

okay, so that wasn't really a very great spotlight. It's 4 am, I am just finishing up my third night shift in a row, so my mind isn't sharp enough to think of any interesting questions. And I must say I answered all these questions without consulting Scott so if he says any aren't true than take his word for it.