Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pictures speak a thousand words.

This is going to be really random, but I just downloaded some pictures from the past couple weeks of our life and wanted to post some.
Mason helping Scott blow out the candle (we only had one candle in the cupboard) on his birthday banana cream pie. Don't I have the most handsome boys in my life?I worked the night before Valentine's Day. This is what I came home to early the next morning. This is not the first time Scott has had a sweet surprise set up for me when I get home from work. It is probably my favorite way Scott surprises me (he is always surprising me in sweet and creative ways.) I am so lucky to me married to such a romantic guy.
Scott made this card using the sides of Mason's hands. How cute is that?! I will keep this forever!

Mason and Scott were both sick last weekend so they stayed home from church. I came home to find them taking a nap on the couch. It was so precious. When I turned on the camera it woke up Mason so his eyes are open. You can tell how much Mason loves his daddy.
Mason is walking all over the place now as long as he can have a hand on something. This walking toy is one of his favorites right now. Looking at this picture kills me because I'm looking at a little boy not my baby!!