Baby Einstein Video: $10
Gerber Puff Treats: $2.50
Sippy Cup: $3
Wahl "Peanut" clipper: $60
Laptop Computer: $1200
Haircut with no tears: Priceless
Yes, I just did a cheesy Mastercard commercial to introduce my blog. I gave Mason his 4th haircut last week. Now I am more than willing to pay a professional to cut his hair and make it look good, but when I tried that at six months it was more tramatic than getting shots at the Dr. So ever since then I have been attempting to do it myself (YIKES!). I went to a haircuting demo put on by our Relief Society and I'm proud to say.... it didn't help very much. But I did find that my little salon set up gave me about 20 minutes of a cooperative Mason and I was able to produce a decent haircut (Caitlyn and Natalie don't look too closely, you'll have nightmares). Here's a picture of the finished result. Isn't he a handsome guy!!
