When I think of Easter I think of family, beautiful spring weather, and of course my Savior, Jesus Christ. Since these are all some of my favorite things, I dare say Easter is one of my favorite holidays. My mom had a fun Easter party for all the grandkids on Saturday including a great lunch, easter egg hunt, and coloring eggs. As you can see from the picture Mason had a blast. Thanks mom for making it such a fun day. I was really disappointed when I came home from work Sunday morning feeling miserably sick. I ended up staying home from church and missing the Easter program. Scott said it was really great and I'm still sad I missed out. The Easter Bunny visited our house and brought us all of our swim gear for the summer including a pass to Scera Pool which I'm sure will be well used. It also brought Scott all his yard tools including a shovel, rake, hoe, push broom, hose, wheelbarrow, and garden tools. Our camera batteries died so we didn't get any pictures with Mason and his Easter bucket (we had fun buckets rather than baskets to go along with our summer themed Easter). 

