Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason!!

One year ago today Mason was born!! From the minute he was born he has been the most incredible little boy. I know that every mom thinks their child is beautiful, but Mason seriously was the cutest little guy as soon as he was born. Everywhere I went with Mason strangers commented on what a beautiful baby he was. I remember going to the doctor when Mason was 5 weeks old and while I was waiting in the exam room 4 different nurses came in just to see Mason because the nurse who checked us in had gone and told them he was the cutest baby she had ever seen (and working in a pediatrician's office they see a LOT of babies). Not only was he beautiful but he was the best baby. We have been so spoiled with Mason. I will stop bragging about my favorite little boy and show just a few pictures from the past year. Mason's first picture.2-month-old Mason. Check out that tummy. Did I mention he was a chubby baby? 4-month-old Mason. Love his big, beautiful eyes....still chubby. 6-month-old Mason. He's completely mobile and his mischevious ways are made known.9-month-old Mason. The cheeks are thinning making more room for his great big grin. 11-month-old Mason. He doesn't play like a baby anymore he plays like a little boy. He eats like a little boy, too. 1-year-old Mason. Oh how he's grown.