Our first week as a family of four has gone pretty well, thanks to my two wonderful boys. Scott did half days at work all week, going in at 10 and coming home at 2 or 3. This worked out perfectly. He was home in the morning to help us all get ready and then home in the afternoon to give Mason some good one on one time. He has done so much to help me I don't know what I would do without him. Mason has been a champ through this whole transition. He loves Brynn very much and gets concerned when she's not in the same room. His emotions have definitely been heightened overall, but he has been very patient and has not gotten frustrated by the baby taking so much of my attention. I think a big reason for this is all the things Scott has been doing with him. We've made it a point to do something special and fun with Mason every day this week. It has been fun to watch the close bond that my two boys have. It has also been good for me to have a chance to bond with Brynn. It will be nice as Brynn gets a little older and not so dependent on me so Scott can spend more time with her and I can have more time with Mason. That is one very important goal we have as parents, to create frequent opportunities for one on one time with our children. Here are some pictures of all the boys' fun this week.