Almost 6 years ago Scott and I were engaged. We were young and the only things we had to start our life together were the log bed I made and the old, big, blue couch from my parent's basement that they eagerly gave us. We had a long list of things we needed and at the top of the list was a car. We couldn't afford a car payment so we scraped together all our pennies and went searching for a car on our
very limited budget. That's when our 98' Mazda Millenia entered our life.

As you can tell from the picture we were pretty proud of our first purchase together. It was the biggest check either one of us had ever written. I signed the title "Rachel Murray" which was the first time I had signed my new name (I hadn't practiced and it was really ugly). So why am I writing this boring post? Two weeks ago we traded in our beloved Millenia for a new-to-us car. Mason cried when we told him we gave Daddy's blue car to someone else and I surprisingly felt a little sad, too. But as soon as we saw Daddy's new blue Subaru Legacy we were okay. We had a great 6 years and 50,000 miles with our Millenia and we will always remember it as our first car. Thanks for many great rides.