Monday, November 21, 2011

Belly Shot

Okay, I give up. Some people have been giving me a hard time about not posting a belly shot. I'm not usually one to give into peer pressure, but since my family is having family pictures taken this week that will hang on my parents wall for the next year and probably end up on their Christmas card I might as well get over it and post one here first.This picture is the fine work of Mason who asked to take a picture of my big bubble after seeing some pregnancy pictures of his aunt Jenna and Becky who are having babies in February and April respectively, which we are so excited about. I went along with it and let him play around with the camera and snap some pictures. Other than the odd (and less than flattering) angle, missing head, and slight blurriness I felt like he did a fine job and decided to use his picture. Here is the 33 week belly.