Our little Brynnie Bug is growing up so fast and everyday we see more of her individual personality shining through. There are so many things we love about Brynn but certain things she comes up with really seem to make her one-of-a kind. She is very silly these days. She loves to joke and tease and has her own sense of humor. While there are a lot of times she is trying to get a laugh out of us, there are plenty of other times she gets us chuckling unintentionally like when she yells,"Yoo Hoo!" to get someone's attention or when she exclaims, "I obeyed!!" after she does something we asked her to like she's just as surprised she obeyed as we are. It's not just the things Brynn says but how she says them with her tiny little voice through her puckered up lips and sometimes I hear a slight hispanic accent. She has definitely hit an organizational stage which I hope never leaves. She likes to have everything in it's place and is very orderly with her play, lining anything up in rows that she can. She is very quick to help unload the dishwasher and clear the table after a meal, but I do watch her a little closer after I found several plates in the garbage (to her credit we always use paper plates at lunch and she must have not been paying attention that we used real plates this time). Brynn thinks she is one of the big kids so much so that when you ask her how old she is she has changed her answer from 2 to 3 1/2 and will not budge when we try to correct her. Apparently she has done a pretty good job fooling Mason's friends, too, because they often ask Brynn to play with them when they come over, and believe me she can play transformers and star wars with the best of them. Playing isn't the only thing she insists on doing with Mason. Every day when he does his reading time she insists on doing her "reading" as well. She has her own set of flash cards and books we use to practice letters and numbers. She knows all her letters and their sounds and is really good at counting and recognizing numbers. Sometimes I think she honestly believes she can read as she opens books and points to the words and "reads" the story aloud. She is growing up so fast and I need her to slow down. There are times I look at her and just can't believe she is my baby girl. No matter how grown up she gets she will always be my little Bug.