At 4 years old Brynn has already decided what she wants to be when she grows up...a grandma. "But first I have to be a mom", she will explain to you. Brynn is already quite the little mother around our house. She loves to sit on the counter to help me cook, make her job list and check things off as she completes them, tell Scott how to give Ellie a bath and do her trach care when I'm at work (in actuality he knows exactly what he's doing, but Brynn seems sure that if she is not right there telling him that we don't take Ellie's g-tube out then he will have no idea what to do), and bosses around Mason and Miles. She really has become my right hand gal. I am dreading the fast approaching day she starts kindergarten and will be gone every day. I often sit back and watch Brynn in amazement. She has such a good heart and wants nothing more than to do what is right and make others happy. She is always singing and dancing around with a big smile on her face. She is pleasant to be around and easy to get along with, which has led to her having a lot of friends, boys and girls alike. I have no doubt she will be an excellent mom and grandma and that she will achieve anything else that she puts her mind to in this life. When I grow up...I want to be more like Brynn.