Monday, October 6, 2014

Ellie's Year




I am so grateful for each of the 472 days (and nights), 67 weeks, or 15 months full of Ellie memories we were given. 
During that time we got to share every season and every holiday with Ellie.

We had one Fall

One Halloween




One Thanksgiving

One Christmas



One New Year

One Winter

One Valentine's Day

One Spring

One Easter

One Birthday


One thunderstorm season

One fun-filled 4th of July

One wonderful Summer
(I know that Ellie technically had two summers, but her first summer was spent in and out of the hospital just trying to keep her alive. This summer was the the absolute prime of her life and holds some of our best memories of Ellie.)



Today I had each of these pictures printed so I can incorporate the appropriate pictures into my seasonal decor around our house so we will always remember Ellie's year with us.