Happy Halloween from the Murrays.
Mason the Zombie whose latex zombie make-up - while being totally awesome in giving the appearance that his flesh was rotting off - turned out to be a little stiff and prevented him from smiling or making any facial expressions all night long. He didn't mind.
Brynn who joined the hoards of little girls dressed up as Elsa.
Miles the very excited and animated dinosaur. Anyone who mistakenly called him a dragon was quickly corrected with "I are NOT a dragon, I are a T-Rex!! ROOOAAR!!" He picked out his own costume (from the box of old costumes I gave him the choice from) and spent all month practicing his fiercest roar. What can I say, he was the highlight of my Halloween!!
This year as I walked around the neighborhood Trick-or-Treating with my kiddos it became very apparent that we have officially entered a new phase of life. There I was, with three kids and my hands were completely free. I wasn't pushing a stroller or carrying a diaper bag. I was simply strolling along after my kiddos as they ran from house to house collecting candy while Scott was at home dressed up in an Afro wig handing out candy. I step back and look at my life and think how in world did I get here? How is it possible that my babies aren't babies - or even toddlers - anymore. They are just a bunch of little people now. Crazy.