- They hiked to "the skinning dipping pool" (Apparently this is a nickname this hike acquired when Mike and Jennifer came across some skinny dippers there).
-While hiking around and playing near the falls Mason heard a rattle snake rattling right behind the rock he was on.
- Cousin Avery cracked her chin open doing tricks off the pool. Scott played paramedic with the first aid kit in our car, but ultimately it necessitated an hour drive to Kanab for stitches.
- The next day, Lisa took a golf club to the eye while playing mini golf with Lincoln and split her eye open - and a second trip to Kanab for stitches took place.
- Grandma Linda and Jennifer had some fun crafts planned for everyone. The kids loved decorating their "Zion shirts" with bleach (everyone's shirts seen in the picture below). Brynn made a yarn octopus with the girls.
I wish I had more to share, but honestly I think the greatest moments they had were having fun with and getting to know their cousins better.