After a month of shuttling the kids back and forth to school in Orem, we all agreed it was time to make the switch to our neighborhood school, Legacy Elementary. So starting the day after Thanksgiving Break, Brynn and Mason became the newest Legacy Lions. Mason will be in Mrs. Clow's 4th grade class and Brynn is in Mrs. Luck's second grade class. They are both super excited about being on the AM track and going to school from 8am - 2:15pm (1:15 on early out days). Now we'll just see if we can get them out of bed and to school on time (I'm pretty sure we were 1/5 last week - oops)
Having gone to the same schools with the same peer group my entire life I can not even imagine having to start over at a new school, let alone twice in the same year. I am amazed at their ability to adapt. This is Mason's 4th elementary school and Brynn's 3rd. It hasn't been easy and it there are definitely been some bumps along the way, but I am so proud of these two. We are crossing all our fingers and toes that we can have a great rest of the year at Legacy.