
I came across this picture of Mason and his furry cousin, Weston, from the 24th of July and had to post it. Mason loves Weston so much and from what I can tell, the feeling is mutual. He still thinks Weston is just like any other friend and plays and talks to him like he's a person. Mason couldn't quite understand why we didn't want Weston to play Toy Story things with him. He was more than willing to let Weston be Woody and was confused why I wouldn't let him share his toys with his friend. It melts my heart watching them together and almost makes me want a dog.... but then I realize I just want SteveJenna to move in next door so Mason and Weston can be best buds without added responsibility for me. Brynn warmed up to Weston during their visit and liked him from a distance. She is completely in love with dogs now and so I can't wait for another visit...Hint Hint.