Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hats

People everywhere love Santa because every December 25th he comes and showers them with gifts, but what about the rest of the year? I don't know about you, but we've got the mailman. Mason thinks anything that comes in the mail is a gift from the mailman himself. So, sorry to anyone who has sent us a package, the mailman got credit for it. Sometimes when Mason wants something he says, "Maybe we can ask the mailman to bring it." Yesterday the mailman didn't disappoint us and delivered a box with these darling hats my friend, Hilary, made for Mason and Brynn. Hilary is one of those amazingly talented people who kindly shares her talent with others on her Etsy site. I'm completely in love with them and Mason thinks it's cool that his hat has a smoke stack on it for when he pretends to be a train out in the rain, so really it's a win-win situation.
Thanks mailman....I mean Hilary.