I have been debating whether or not to do Christmas Cards this year. Honestly, it kind of felt like just one more project I don't have time for, so I had decided to bag it this year. Then I heard about this promotion on Shutterfly and figured what do I have to loose? I am a huge fan of Shutterfly's photobooks and calendars and their Christmas cards are just as cute, not to mention, super easy. Now all I have to do is pick some pictures and I"ll be done. That might be easier said than done since this is how all our pictures turn out these days...
Mason in his own world and Brynn refusing to sit still for more than .5 secoonds.
Oh well, if nothing else, at least it will be on a cute card, right?
If you would like to recieve a Christmas card from us please email me your address at scottnrachel@gmail.com
Even if you think I already have your address, I probably have lost it, so please send it again.