Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Viewing

I can't seem to find the words to describe Ellie's viewing right now. 
I think I'll just let the pictures tell the story for now.
A million thank yous to Kacie and Whitney who literally worked around the clock all week to make sure everything was perfect - and it was!










  





 At one point I turned to the next person in line and was shocked to see some of our 4p family, the Rodgers. Sarah, Stetson, Brooklyn, and baby Jett made the drive all the way from Idaho to be there. I was so happy to see them. My family absolutely loved meeting Brooklyn and Stetson and are still talking about how darling they are. I will never forget the way Stetson and Brooklyn loved on Ellie when we first met them. I am so grateful to Sarah for coming.


 It was a wonderful night spent honoring Ellie and how victoriously she lived her life. We were blown away by the number of people who were there. It was amazing to hear how Ellie had touched and inspired people's lives with her story.