Since the day she was born, Brynn has been a total Mamma's girl. I swear she has spent over half of her life in my arms. Sometimes I wonder how she ever learned to crawl and walk since she cries when I put her down. She cries even harder if I leave the room, so I guess her motivation to become mobile was so she could follow me where ever I go. I can't remember the last time I did the dishes,cooked dinner, or got ready without her either in one arm or wrapped around my legs begging and whining to be picked up. It's not uncommon for her to start crying and climbing up me in a panic when people talk to her, including Scott. Don't get me wrong, she loves her dad....from my arms. I always feel guilty leaving for work when she starts crying and reaching for me as I leave, but Scott assures me she settles down once I'm gone. Once I'm out of the picture then she loves to play and have fun with Scott, but as soon as I'm home in the morning I'm the only one she wants. After an entire year of feeling attached at the hip to this little girl (and only having one arm free to use) I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready for her to accept other people more. It's not all bad having a Mamma's girl, though. The excited smiles and laughs I get from her every time I walk in the room are priceless. I love this little girl to pieces and I know a day will come soon enough when I will wish she adored me this way again. So for now I will try to enjoy the time that she is my #1 fan.
Brynn helping me get ready for work. As soon as I pull my scrubs out of the closet Brynn becomes extra clingy and will not let me put her down. So I have gotten really good at getting ready with her in my arms.