Brynn got her first haircut last week and it is oh so cute. Her hair has really started coming in the last few months and it was starting to look a little too mullety for my liking. So Karlie trimmed 1.5 inches off the back making it a cute little bob and giving the front a chance to catch up in length. She evened out the ends all over and kind of shaped the front a little more as well. You don't really notice the difference from the front, but I just love how the back of her hair looks. It is so much fun having a little girl! 

Oh, and Brynn was great through the whole thing. No freaking out like Mason did when he was her age.
Speaking of Mason, he got his hair cut for the bazillionth time, so no big deal. He was so relaxed, in fact, that he fell asleep in the middle of it. He started nodding off and we couldn't wake him up. I had to hold his head up so Karlie could finish. I guess we know he's over his fear of getting his hair cut.


Speaking of Mason, he got his hair cut for the bazillionth time, so no big deal. He was so relaxed, in fact, that he fell asleep in the middle of it. He started nodding off and we couldn't wake him up. I had to hold his head up so Karlie could finish. I guess we know he's over his fear of getting his hair cut.

