Friday, November 12, 2010

A Real Man.

What is it with guys and trucks? I don't get it. Since the time Scott and I were dating he has talked about one day owning a truck. Being the realistic man he is, he never expected it to be anytime in the near future, that is, until our neighbor offered to sell Scott his truck for a great deal. It might seem crazy since we have only had our Subaru for 5 months, but Scott posted it on KSL to see what he could sell it for and got several offers for the same amount our neighbor was asking for his truck (making quite a profit on what we bought it for). I really like our Subaru, but since it wasn't going to affect our bank account and it would increase Scott's happiness I gave him the go ahead and he bought his first truck. Mason was very sad when we told him we were selling Daddy's blue car, but all it took was one look at Daddy's black truck for the testosterone in his little body to kick in and tell him that trucks are way cooler than cars. Adios to cars, we're a big, black, car family now.