Cornbellys has definitely become a favorite Fall tradition for our family. My kids absoluately love it there. Both times we went, we stayed for over 5 hours and had to drag both kids out kicking and screaming when it was dark, cold, and way past their bedtime.
Mason's favorite stops seemed to be the places he could travel to an imaginary place, no surprise there.
Brynn on the other hand preferred anything that involved climbing, jumping, sliding... basically anything where she could just go, go, go.
Outtings are getting so much easier with these two. I feel like I can give them both the freedom they want because they are really good about staying close and obeying instructions, especially Mason. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love having a 1 and 3 year old. So fun!
Mason spent a lot of time being the conductor of the train. Luckily the duckies were right next to the train and Brynn was happy spending a lot of time there.
Brynn saw these tractor rides from afar and got so excited. I planned on riding with her, but she would have none of that. She loved this thing.
And I had to take this picture because her little head barely poked out as they drove around.
This is a hideous picture, but Brynn was absolutely in love with this slide. She couldn't go down it by herself because she isn't heavy enough and would just get stuck, so I would pull her down with me (there was no way she would let me put her on my lap). Well, if you've ever been on one of these slides you know it is Bumpy! We went down this thing probably 25 times and I am not exaggerating at all. My butt was bruised for a week. But it was so worth it to hear her belly laughs every time.
Brynnie dancing on the bales of hay.
This was the first year we actually ventured into the kids cornmaze. Mason LOVED it!
It was a little too far past Brynn's bedtime for her to appreciate it,
but she was a trooper.
Love these boys.
And love this baby girl.
Mason had so much fun playing with his buddies Payton and Brooklyn Bell who we have missed horribly since they moved to Idaho in August.
I realized how much I have missed our playgroup for the last 2 months since Karli moved and it kind of fell apart. After our playgroup reunion, the rest of us have a new resolve to keep the playgroup going.
I really do love all these girls.
Until next year.

