Sunday, November 14, 2010
Shocking
Today was Brynn's first day in nursery. She is only 17 months, but the nursery leader told me I could start bringing her now so she would have Mason there to help her before he advances to Sunbeams in January. There is absolutely nothing in Brynn's past that would indicate this was going to be easy. Mason took her hand and walked her from the chapel to nursery. The door opened and she ran in never looking back. Scott and I couldn't believe this was happening and went to our classes just waiting for a leader to show up with Brynn. Sure enough, as I was conducting in Primary, I heard a familiar cry at the back of the room. I knew it had been too good to be true. Then the leader told me Brynn was doing great, but she was poopy and when she took her out she got really upset. I changed her diaper and barely had her tights pulled up before she was running back to nursery. I peeked in on her a couple times and watched as my baby sat at the table rolling out her playdoh with a rolling pin, a huge smile on her face. I finally understood, she is just so happy to be a big kid.