
You know the saying, one man's junk is another man's treasure? We are living proof of this statement at our house. Every time Mason goes to Grandma Nancy's house he comes home with many treasures he has unburied there. Every one of these "toys" has come from my Mom's house in the last week and they are Mason's favorite things to play with.

He has a bag that he carries all his treasures around in and plays with them all day. I could never take a little lock, a piece of cheese, awrench, and a few random tiny animals and come up with the stories Mason does as he plays. Scott and I have decided we are going to be on the lookout for any small, random trinkets from now until Christmas and we are going to fill his stalking with them. I am willing to bet he'll be more excited about them than any of this other presents.