Thursday, December 31, 2015

Utah Summer: Ellie's Spot


While in Utah we love being close to Ellie's spot and try to spend a little bit of time there each day. Whether it be quiet and peaceful mornings, fun afternoons, or beautiful evenings, there is always a feeling of peace and tranquility there that goes unmatched. I wish we were close to Ellie's spot so we could go there regularly, but as it is we just have to get lots of time in whenever we are visiting.
First stop on our date night was watching the sunset at our baby girl's special place

The kids and I put together a new arrangement, complete with the Beanie Boo named Ellie.
This boy adores and misses his little sister

We spent our last afternoon in Utah County having lunch at "Ellie's Brave" as Miles always calls it.

One last early morning stop by Ellie's Spot on our way out of town.
When it came time to get in the car and drive back to Omaha it felt like I was leaving part of my heart behind, and I guess in some ways I am.